As of now, players of the multiplayer shooter Ironsight are able to compete on a cruise ship and play the new “Sniper Match” mode.
Hamburg, September 11, 2018 – The gamigo group announces a new update for its flagship action game Ironsight. The online shooter conjures a holiday feeling with its new “Cruise” map and offers deadly sniper duels in the new “Sniper Match” mode.
Players are now able to compete on a luxury cruise ship in popular Ironsight modes such as Team Deathmatch, Secure Point and Resource Takeover. The new update also offers a brand-new game mode called “Sniper Match”, in which each player is equipped with the same loadout: a sniper rifle and a predefined set of drones. The sniper fights are also playable on the new map.
The update adds many new weapon skins and accessories to the free-to-play shooter. Players can also look forward to new characters, a reworked interface and an additional melee weapon. Furthermore, an extensive patch allows for an even more balanced battle experience.
In Ironsight, players choose to fight for the North Atlantic Federation (NAF) or the Energy Development Enterprise Network (EDEN) to secure the last remaining resources of mankind. Further information about Ironsight can be found on the website. The free to play game offers among others the following features:
- In-house Iron Engine™: Make use of a dynamic environment and its tactical advantages
- Gripping multiplayer action: Participate in the fight for the last resources on Earth
- 14 different maps slated for publication: Play at a wide range of locations and with realistic weather effects
- Over 100 different weapons and attachments: Choose from many highly specialized weapons like sniper rifles, assault rifles or grenade launchers
- Choose from a wide ranging arsenal of drones and mechs to eliminate enemy players with e.g. automated turrets or a combat helicopter
- Unlock sensational weapon skins and customize your character
- Clan support: Found your own in-game clan or join one and play with your friends
About the gamigo group
The gamigo group is one of the leading gaming companies in Europe and North America, with more than 100 million registered user accounts and more than 250 employees in Hamburg (HQ), Berlin, Cologne, Münster, Darmstadt (Germany), Warsaw (Poland), Istanbul (Turkey), Chicago (US), and Seoul (Korea). In addition to gamigo AG, the group includes the subsidiaries Aeria Games, adspree media, and Mediakraft Networks as well as the brands, GameSpree, Infernum, Intenium, Looki, and Poged. The company publishes free-to-play online and mobile games for end users and also provides solutions for business clients as part of gamigo’s platform strategy. Game publishers and developers from all over the world can use the gamigo platform as a gateway to publish and sell their products in an efficient and cost-effective way. The company’s core game portfolio includes successful titles such as Aura Kingdom, Desert Operations, The Rats, Dragon’s Prophet, Echo of Soul, Fiesta Online, Goal One, Grand Fantasia, Ironsight, Last Chaos, Shaiya, and Twin Saga. In 2000, gamigo published the first German-language localized MMOG. The company strives to grow not only organically, but also by acquisitions. Since 2013, it has made more than 25 acquisitions which included gaming and technology companies as well as individual game assets.
T: 040 411 885 – 248