Hamburg, August 28, 2018 – As of today, players in Latin America can dive into the multiplayer shooter Ironsight alongside thousands of European and North American fans thanks to the introduction of a new game server in São Paulo. The free-to-play shooter has already been released in Spanish and Portuguese language versions by the gamigo group. In Ironsight, the North Atlantic Federation (NAF) and the Energy Development Enterprise Networks (EDEN) battle for the last resources on earth after a destructive environmental disaster.
The futuristic shooter is constantly being upgraded with new content; The Downtown Update has just recently enhanced the game experience and expanded the game with new map as well as the front-line mode in which players can seize a strategically important point on the map and defend it against the enemy.
- In-house Iron Engine™: Use the destructible surrounding and its tactical opportunities
- Gripping multiplayer action: Rise to the battle for the last resources on earth
- 14 different maps planned for publishing: Play globally at numerous locations on earth with varying climate conditions
- More than 100 different weapons: Use many highly specialized weapons, such as sniper rifles, assault rifles, or mortars
- Use a diverse arsenal of drones and mech robots to eliminate hostile players with e.g. EMP rockets or a combat helicopter
- Acquire sensational weapon skins and customize your character
- Clan Support: Establish your in-game clan, prove yourself in clan battles, and climb to the top of the Ironsight ranking
About the gamigo group
The gamigo group is one of the leading gaming companies in Europe and North America, with more than 100 million registered user accounts and more than 250 employees in Hamburg (HQ), Berlin, Cologne, Münster, Darmstadt (Germany), Warsaw (Poland), Istanbul (Turkey), Chicago (US), and Seoul (Korea). In addition to gamigo AG, the group includes the subsidiaries Aeria Games, adspree media, and Mediakraft Networks as well as the brands, GameSpree, Infernum, Intenium, Looki, and Poged. The company publishes free-to-play online and mobile games for end users and also provides solutions for business clients as part of gamigo’s platform strategy. Game publishers and developers from all over the world can use the gamigo platform as a gateway to publish and sell their products in an efficient and cost-effective way. The company’s core game portfolio includes successful titles such as Aura Kingdom, Desert Operations, The Rats, Dragon’s Prophet, Echo of Soul, Fiesta Online, Goal One, Grand Fantasia, Ironsight, Last Chaos, Shaiya, and Twin Saga. In 2000, gamigo published the first German-language localized MMOG. The company strives to grow not only organically, but also by acquisitions. Since 2013, it has made more than 25 acquisitions which included gaming and technology companies as well as individual game assets.
T: 040 411 885 – 248